Harry Potter, peasants.

Today, I have been on facebook pages, tumblr etc reading about Harry Potter. [again.]  Looking at all the posts. [again.]  Getting the 'feels.' [again.]  Going 'asdfghjkl.' [again.]

See, people think I don't like Harry Potter, as in the books/movies, but the guy Danielle Radcliffe. Well atleast thats what mother dear thought. But they are wrong. Bwoy, they are wrong.

Now, If you have no interest whatsoever in this specific topic, SWERVE! [At times I wish I could forget my morals and just swear! It would look so cool with this word. Tsk!]

Now, I shalt admit that I have not always liked Harry Potter. I have hated it. [without watching it or reading it. YEAH KILL ME.] I am not proud of past me.
Now the obsession started one fine night.. 

*flashback*

We were all out buying CDs and I couldn't find anything that I would like to watch that night. Then my eyes landed on Harry Potter and the sorcerer's stone. Now I could have averted my eyes and left the store, resulting in no Harry Potter obsession or I could buy the CD and discover a new era. I chose the latter, obviously or why else would I be writing this looong post at 4:30 am, you nincompoop! ]

So, back to the story, I bought the CD, went  home, played it and VOILA! Obsessed!

Now I don't know why, but I thought Minerva McGonnagal was evil. I mean, SHE BLOODY TURNED FROM A CAT INTO A WOMAN. And the crooked hat, old wrinkly face, black attire, you get me? Well, I was wrong. 

Anyway,I couldnt watch it all, just the part where Ron decides to sacrifice himself so Harry can go ahead. That is because it was 2 in the morning and I had to sleep. [Yes, I wasn't like I am right now.]
But then I finished the movie.
And out came the books. 
 
Well, long story short, I. WAS. HOOKED! I WAS INFATUATED WITH IT!
Harry potter reference here and there! Casting spells to myself in the mirror. Tweets/ statuses about it. Duels with fellow potterhead friends. Accounts on pottermore. You name it!

I think I'll make a separate post on that..yes yes. I shalt do that.
As I can't reveal more, as I am saving it for the coming posts, the posts shalt come to an abrupt stop. 

So here is a post. On my Harry Potter obsession. There will be several posts on this topic. Beware, peasants.
Gosh, I am having so many more ideas for things to write on this topic but I should really stop. Too long and it will get boring. [not that it already isn't.]
Anyway, hope thou enjoyed the post. [Pliss, do.] 
Awwlrighty then. 
Byebye
This is an old picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment