A new start.

Yo hello! This introduction feels like writing an essay on myself, you know, hi my name is Shiza blah blah? Anyway, this is Shiza Wasim. You may know me from twitter, or maybe you don't whatever. [ @shiza_wasim ]

 This is my second blog actually and I share it with Hassaan [ @iAmazzin ] right here. [Thou shalt see his introduction at the bottom]

I am not sure how introductions are supposed to be, so please excuse all the space this is taking up. Hey, you cannot blame me, its 3 in the morning! 

You may realise in the coming future that I write most of the posts at about this hour. That's when the creativity kicks in. There, now you know something other then my name in this introduction. Coolio! [I have a strange habit of using the strangest words at the strangest time and the strangest places ever. Get me a thesaurus someone?]

You must know one thing: I am cool and Hassaan is a dork.
Thats two things, I think. There, I am bad at math too. 

Well, I hope you enjoy reading this blog because we both will be wrecking our pea sized brains for all sort of entertaining stories or whatever. I'll leave the rest for him to write. 
Ok byebye.



Is she done? Meh. She talks AND writes alot. One of these days i'm shoving a Gobi in that mouth :') Yeah that'd be the day. [Although you'd probably find me beaten and battered in about 0.005 seconds after that]

Anyway, this is Hassaan. I'll be running this blog with her [FEEL MY PAAIN BRO]. I don't really know what to write in an introduction post for a blog. But hey i have a super power. I poke things with a stick And they magically fall. Pretty cool right? No? Okay.

So, yeah there's gonna be more of this crap and i think you'll like it. More than this post anyway. Hope to see you active here. It'd mean alot. Oh and yeah Shiza is weird, her finger's always up her nose. Bye now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment